Amazon The July Quiz Answers
Amazon The July Quiz Answers – Win Rs.5000 (10 winners)
Amazon The July Quiz , Amazon The July Quiz Answers , Amazon The July Quiz , Amazon Daily Quiz Time , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers – Hi Guys, Hope You Guys Are Enjoying Our Amazon Quiz & Amazon Quiz Answers. Today, Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz.
Amazon Announce Daily Quizzes , Weekly Quizzes As Well As Monthly Quizzes Now Too. As We Have Already Seen Amazon The May Quiz , Amazon The April Quiz , Amazon The June Quiz Etc. Last Month. Now They Have Announced The July Quiz. Amazon is Giving Away Free ₹5000 Amazon Pay Balance To Winners Of This Amazon The July Quiz.
This Amazon The July Quiz Will Run Between 1st July To 31st July 2020 & There Will 10 Winners Of This Quiz. Results Of This Quiz Will Announce On 31st July 2020.
Amazon The July Quiz Details:
Quiz Time – 1st July 2020 to 31st July 2020
Prize – Free Rs.5000
Number Of Winners – Total 10 Winners
Winners Announcement Date – 31st July 2020
Amazon The July Quiz – How To Play & Answers :
- First of All Just Open The Amazon India App In Your Phone.
- Sign in Into Your Amazon Account.
- On Homepage , Just Search For “Quiz” Word In Search Box. Click On ‘FunZone’ Banner & You Will See “Amazon The July Quiz” Banner.
- Just Click On It , Then Click On “Start The Quiz“
- Follow Below Posted Correct Answers, If You Feel Trouble Completing The Quiz.
Amazon The July Quiz Answers
Question 1 of 5 – Which author born on July 31st, also wrote under the pen name ‘Nawab Rai’ and was known as Upanyas Samrat (Emperor among Novelists)?
Answer 1 is – Munshi Premchand
Question 2 of 5 – National Doctor’s Day is celebrated in India on July 1st, on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Answer 2 is – Bidhan Chandra Roy
Question 3 of 5 – On July 16th 1969, Apollo 11 was launched carrying the crew of Armstrong, Aldrin and Collins. Where did the launch take place?
Answer 3 is – Cape Kennedy
Question 4 of 5 – On 6th July 2003, who defeated Mark Philippoussis to claim his first Grand Slam singles title?
Answer 4 is – Roger Federer
Question 5 of 5 – This annual observance on July 14th in France, is formally known as La fete nationale. How is it more popularly known throughout the world?
Answer 5 is – Bastille Day
Current On Going Amazon Quizzes :-
- Amazon OnePlus TV Quiz Answers – Win Free OnePlus TV
- Amazon Microsoft Laptop Quiz Answer – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance
- Amazon boAt progear Quiz – Answer & Win boAt Aavante soundbar
- Amazon Oppo Headsets Quiz | Win Oppo Bluetooth Headsets
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon World Chocolate Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹10000
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz Answers- Win ₹10000 Pay Balance
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers – Win Free ₹10000 Pay Balance
More Details Of Amazon The July Quiz :
This Contest will commence on 1st July 2020 to 31st July 2020 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 (Ten) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Prize (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
The post Amazon The July Quiz Answers – Win ₹5000 Pay Balance appeared first on Free Recharge Tricks-CoolzTricks Unlimited Paytm ,Free 3G 4G Tricks.