Today’s topic pertain to Static GK. Questions from Static GK are frequently asked in banking examinations. If practiced well, one can score full marks in it in very less time. 5 to 10 questions can be expected from Static GK in upcoming Prelims and Mains examinations of SBI Clerk Mains, RBI Assistant Mains, SBI PO prelims and IBPS PO Prelims. Below I have provided 10 questions from Static GK for practice. Answer are provided at the end of the questions. Not more than 5 minutes should be invested for solving these. Now, let’s look at the questions below.
1. Which of the following is the capital of Austria?
2. Which of the following is the capital of Botswana?
e. None of these
3. Which of the following is currency of China?
4. Which of the following is currency of Luxembourg?
b. U. S Dollar
d. Eastern Caribbean dollar
5. Which of the following is the capital of North Korea?
6. Dinar is the currency of which of the following country?
e. Both 1 and 4
7. Which of the following is the capital of Niger?
8. Who is the Governor of Tamil Nadu?
a. Keshari Nath Tripathi
b. E. S. L. Narasimhan
c. Banwarilal Purohit
d. Vajubhai Vala
e. C. Vidyasagar Rao
9. Which of the following is currency of Ghana?
10. Who is the governor of Goa?
a. B. D. Mishra
b. Satya Pal Malik
c. Kaptan Singh Solanki
d. Padmanabha Acharya
e. Kalyan Singh
Ans 1- c
Ans 2- c
Ans 3- a
Ans 4- e
Ans 5- d
Ans 6- d
Ans 7- e
Ans 8- c
Ans 9- b
Ans 10- b
We also provide free mock tests on various examinations related to banking, SSC, Defence and more.
Test Yourself: Reasoning Ability (Seating Arrangement) Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, and RBI Assistant
Test Yourself: Computer Knowledge Questions (Mixed) for IBPS PO, SBI PO, and RBI Assistant
Topic of the Week (Quantitative Aptitude): Simplification (10 Questions)
Data Interpretation (Mixed) Questions for SEBI Grade A, SBI PO, and IBPS PO
Get Free Online Test Series, GK updates in form of Beepedia, BeeBooster, as well as latest updates for Bank PO, Bank Clerk, SSC, RBI, NABARD and Other Government Jobs.
The post Topic of the Day: Static GK Questions for SBI PO, IBPS PO and SBI Clerk Mains appeared first on ixambee-blog.